In the cold season, Ischgl and the Paznaun is a lot, but certainly not boring.
The Silvretta Arena in Ischgl offers you a cross-border ski area (Austria/Switzerland) with 239 kilometers of slopes, 515 hectares of slopes with different levels of difficulty, 45 mountain railways and lifts, countless restaurants and much more The Silvapark Galtür is also highly recommended for families with children and pleasure skiers.
Paznaun have a lot to offer away from the pistes or even when the weather is not so good :
- The new Silvretta Therme invites you to relax and unwind
- A 1,300 m2 ice rink runs around the new thermal baths
- Countless winter hiking trails
- A fantastic network of cross-country skiing trails of 74 km
- Snowshoeing Ski touring etc.
Have we convinced you? Then send us an enquiry. We would be delighted to welcome you to Marlis Apartments.